WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know I have been such a bad blogger lately! Work has been so busy and not only is my home computer taken apart but also AT&T recently turned off our internet by accident and has yet to turn it back on. I am going to skip all that and just try to update everyone...

Thanksgiving with my family was held at our house this year and we had the traditional turkey and dressing meal. We tried something a little different this year since all the kids nap at lunch time we decided to meet earlier around 10 something, hang out, eat, and then end the gathering for nap time. This was a superb plan however I did not put the food in the oven early enough and we ended up not eating until almost 1pm. Oops!

Everyone was is great spirits and the kids were so dang cute I could barely stand it. I absolutely LOVE getting all four of the cousins together. Especially since they have all gotten old enough to interact with one another. I could just sit and watch them play all day long...


What a group!

Group pictures are so impossible now!

Us and my brothers family

My grandparents with all the grand kids and great grand kids.


Kids playing...



Even Great Granny and Pap Paw got in the action.


Miss Abby and Uncle D are best friends! Just too cute!


We celebrated Thanksgiving Day at the Cowboys game this year since it was the last Thanksgiving game ever at Texas Stadium. We tailgated with a traditional Thanksgiving meal fried turkey, dressing, and all the fixings! It was a great experience!


No comments: