WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Big boy hair cut

It is official- my little boy is a big boy now!

Ethan's hair had been looking very shabby for quite some time but I didn't want to get his first hair cut without his Daddy. We finally found time after the Thanksgiving holiday to all go together. We went to Cool Cuts for Kids by the mall and luckily there was only one other person there. I knew I would make a fool of myself getting all excited over my baby's first hair cut and I didn't want too many witnesses. Ha!

He loved sitting in the car chair and pretending to drive. He was plenty distracted by cartoons on either side of him. He was such a good boy as usual and did not cry once! He wasn't fond of being sprayed with water but he forgave the lady quickly. We of course had to put Paige in a chair to keep her contained while brother got his hair cut. We won't be cutting her hair for a while. It has taken us so long to get hair I would never dream of cutting hers!

The lady who cut his hair was very good. You could tell she had done this for a while by the quick movements she made to get the job done. They gave us a card with a Polaroid picture of our little man and his first locks of hair. What a milestone!






The blow dryer caught him off guard.

All Done! What a handsome young man!

1 comment:

R.A.M. head on! said...

I remember Ry's first cut...it is a huge milestone, it brings a tear to my eye!