WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting so big

The kids have really been bugging me to sit at the big table. I finally gave in and let them play cooking on the kitchen table. Paige just melted my heart as she played so happily. She cried when I finally made her get down. Ethan played rock band more than he did cook but he had a good time regardless.




Ethan likes to vacuum so much that I am seriously contemplating getting him a real one so he can at least help me out while he plays! He loves that vacuum! Dallas and I have to hide it sometimes because he only knows how to turn it on not off. He will turn it on and run in another room. The instant you turn it off he appears immediately to turn it on again.






First time Paige has every really posed for me. I said, "Look at Mommy and smile" and she did! It was her first, "Whatever Mom, hurry up and take the picture" face.

No comments: