WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st time with play-doh

I have made it this far without letting the kids play with play-doh but I decided they were finally old enough to try it. Both of our kids tend to put everything in their mouths so I wasn't really in a hurry to try play-doh. The kids did put it in their mouths immediately but as we showed them what to do they quickly caught on. I have to say they did really good with the play-doh and they both really enjoyed it. They are becoming big kids right before my eyes.


It feels weird Mom! I am supposed to do what? Touch it?

Paige was getting the hang of it but had to make sure she didn't leave any under the paper.

Ethan really got into it after he got the idea.

Now it was time to color.

They both like coloring now and back to play-doh.

No comments: