WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I just want ONE good pic!

After Christmas gifts were all opened and the kids had settled down a little bit I tried to get a decent picture of the them. When will I learn that this is a thing of the past! Until they are a few years older and I can either bribe or threaten them. Ha! It seems like Christmas just won't go away, huh! I promise I am almost caught up on the blogging... until I get behind again. Enjoy!


Probably the best one. Look a red ornament, I'll take that.

I don't think so sister. Antlers and a hat! Come on Mom. He He

So Sweet

Everything goes in his mouth! Paige wasn't having it


and off it goes. She thought about putting it back on...

and threw it down! These two kids crack me up.

No comments: