WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas party at Debbies

After the parade was over we headed to our last event for the day, a Christmas party at Debbie's house. The kids were already on their way home with grandparents and Dallas and I were ready to relax after a very long day. Debbie is my co-worker and she also happens to be Diane's sister, my boss. She has worked with Diane and I for the past couple of years and I really enjoy her company. Debbie recently bought a new home and rebuilt her backyard. They put in a new pool and were really excited to show it all off. I knew it was going to be a very busy day but I didn't want to miss her party. We have been a part of Diane's family for the past 7 years I have worked with her and love all of them. If you recall the flower girls in our wedding were all Diane's grand kids. I don't get to see the family much anymore since everyone is so busy with life and kids. I jump on any opportunity to spend anytime with them I can. We arrived around 7:30 pm and the party started at 6:00 pm; therefore, we were only fashionably late.

We had such a good time! It was a different kind of party for us, an adult party! Debbie's house was so beautiful and the decorations were breath taking. The party was being catered by Chamberlins in downtown Dallas and the food was amazing! Everything was served individually on trays brought around by waiters. Shrimp, beef wellington, and crab cakes to die for! They even had hired entertainment for outside. We had a wonderful time visiting with old friends and making new ones. It was definitely the busiest Saturday we had had in a while but it was all worth it!



I was about burnt out on taking pictures by this point in the evening but I will get some from Debbie and post them later.

A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL MOTHER AS WELL! Saturday December 6th was also her 29th birthday. We love you Grammie!

No comments: