WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meeting Lily

I made a trip over to meet my brother's newest addition, Lily Grace, on March 18th. Before I went to the hospital I stopped by to see Jake and Abby who were at their house with my Mom. I brought them a book and a couple of balloons since their birthday was that Friday. They were confused to see me without Ethan and Paige but they warmed up pretty quickly.


Abby playing with her balloon. Abby is a balloon FREAK!


They were distracted by the lawn guy but balloons were still in hand. Ha!


Only picture of Jake I got, eating lunch.

I enjoyed seeing them and then went to meet Lily. She was absolutely beautiful! So small and helpless. I held the baby and sat and visited for a while then I headed back home. Lily is now almost two months old and growing like a weed. I will add some current pictures of her when I get Wendy to send me some.


Lily loves her Mommy and slept the best right on her chest.


Sweet baby girl!

No comments: