WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Saturday was a very lazy day and it was wonderful! I actually laid on the couch and watched an entire movie! I even fell asleep for a little while. Amazing! We had planned to take the kids to Country Critters Farm but it rained. They were closed on Sunday as well due to the remaining mud.

April came over that morning with baby Kai for a mini photo shoot. I had set up a couple backgrounds and was hoping for at least a few good pictures. You never know with children how they are going to corporate. Kai is almost 3 months old so the positions were limited but we managed to get some good ones. April doesn't want to send them out until we try again and then pick the best pictures. I can blog about them because her family doesn't read my blog. :)




I love this one!


So stinking cute!


I love his little tongue.


Future NFL star!


Beach bum!


Say awww


Little man holding his head up.
We wore him out...

No comments: