WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Playdate with the cousins

Saturday, July 11th we invited my family over for a play date. I absolutely love getting the kids together but due to schedules and distance we can't do it as often as I would like. John Mark was off work so I knew we had to take the opportunity to get together. I invited my Mom and younger brother too. Everyone came over around 10 am and we all hung out together until nap time. It was great fun to see the kids interacting!

Paige and Abby playing a song.


Little Miss Lily with Uncle Brandon looking on! She is so cute!


Grammie reading to Paige. The girls are more into coloring than the boys.


Stickers are fun for a girl or a boy. Jake was busy playing trucks in the living room.


Picking up colors is a group effort. This is how Lily naps half the time. She wears a little hat to block out the distractions and sleeps on Mommy. Isn't that the cutest thing!


The men laying in a sea of toys watching TV. Classic!


Uncle Dallas with Miss Lily.

I love the next group of photos. Ethan, Jake and Abby were playing chase around Aunt Wendy. They were running and screaming having a blast.

I love their hair blowing and feet flying mid run!

Paige did not get to play this game because she was in bed. Right before lunch, Paige started whining so I took her in the kitchen to get her some Tylenol. Maybe it was a tooth? She proceeded to throw up right on the island. I washed her off and gave her some medicine. I took her to our bedroom to lay down. I turned on cartoons and gave her a glass of Pedilight. I figured she could rest there until she fell asleep and I could hear her. She was sound asleep before long. It turned out to be a 24-48 hour tummy bug with fever. She was better in a day or so and then Ethan got it. Every one was feeling better before long.

I swear every time we are around my brother's kids one of my kids is sick or becomes sick. I just pray every time it happens that they don't get it so they will come back to visit us. :) Thanks for coming over every one! We will do it again soon!

No comments: