WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kodak moment interrupted

Mike stopped by after work with Reese and baby Kai to say hello. Reese and Paige were eating together when I noticed them talking quietly amoungst themselves. I wondered what great stories they were telling each other or what they were planning.


Then I got busted capturing a Kodak moment. Oops! They did not look amused.


I quickly changed their attitude by prompting them to take a "Cheese" picture.


They clapped and said Cheese for me. They are getting so big!


This one is just cute of my baby girl!


Dallas is so good with kids. Baby Kai already loves him just like Reese did.

Why won't this damn thing turn!

No comments: