WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Picture day at school

The kids had their first picture day at daycare and I could not decide what they should wear. It was going to be a beach theme so I wanted them to wear the beach looking outfits Aunt Wendy bought them for their birthday. However Paige loves that dress and wears it all the time so I tried some other options. We ended up wearing the original outfits and I pretty much wasted my time but got some cute pictures out of the ordeal! The official pictures came in yesterday so I will get them up soon. Enjoy!

Disregard the shoes they were going barefoot in the pictures.





The winning outfits! Paige had to stop brother Mommy wasn't done yet.


I said "WAIT, Bubba!" Doesn't my little man look 5 years old here!

No comments: