WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Days with Daddy

I had to unexpectedly go out of town for four days straight and the kids were left with Daddy. Since I was not prepared to leave we did not have groceries or anything ready. Dallas had to take care of them, take them to school and even take them to the grocery store alone! I was in and out for the next few weeks and he took care of the kids whenever I needed to be gone. I think it was the best thing for them. They have had a much stronger bond with their Daddy since. They have always loved their Daddy very much but depended on me for everything. It really makes my heart melt to see them run across the room screaming, "It's Daddy"!!! I have to say thank you again to Dallas as well. He stepped up when I needed him to and reminded me just how lucky I am to have him!

Daddy blew up the pool that Debbie gave us while I was gone. The kids loved the slide and played for hours outside. He even thought to take a few pictures.
Simply Amazing! Just kidding :)








and there they go, down at the same time!

No comments: