WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hair Cuts

Last Friday I finally make it to get the kids hair cuts. I picked up Julie at lunch so she could babysit for us to go see Keith's band later that night and she went with me for hair cuts too. I probably would have lost my mind if Julie hadn't been with me. We arrived a little earlier than our appointment hoping they would get started early but they were packed. The kids played until it was their turn with only a few issues; Paige turning the TV off and running into the back of the store. Ethan went first and did very well. He doesn't mind getting his hair cut and he even lets them use the clippers to make him look extra snazzy.



Once Ethan was done it was Paige's turn. I did not want to cut Paige's hair I just wanted to trim her bangs. She looked so unkempt with her bangs jagged across her forehead. I warned the lady that she would probably be difficult and I was right. She sat in the car and immediately she did not like the cape being put around her neck. Then she tried to climb out of the seat even with the seat belt on. The lady was very patient and actually she thought Paige was hilarious. I just wanted to be done and on my way home. I tried to take a few pictures of her first trim but I only got a few before I had to put the camera down and hold her. She was slapping the woman's hands, scissors and all. She put her head down and started swinging not to mention she was squealing in disagreement. I literally had to hold her head still so the woman could cut a straight line. Thank goodness we can just let her hair grow.




Look at the lady laughing at her :)

It is amazing what a little snip can do for a person. Paige looks like a new child with her bangs cut. Ethan is once again a little man with his new hair cut. Thanks Julie for helping me chase them!

No comments: