WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Breakfast w Santa 2009

The annual breakfast with Santa hosted by my Mothers of Multiples club was held on December 12th this year. It is not a big fancy party but the kids always have a good time running around and it is a great photo op for Christmas card pictures. I enjoy seeing all my AMOM friends and how much their kids have grown. I also refuse to pay for pictures with the big guy until I can guarantee Paige won't hit the poor man. She does not do Santa! I don't think Ethan would mind if his sister didn't throw such a huge fit. He is fine at first then after a while with her antics he joins in. It makes me feel better that my two are not the only ones screaming and crying when Santa comes to town!


I took this picture on our way out the door and it ended up being the Christmas Card. Next year I may just dress them up and stand them in our entry way then call it a done deal. I do love this picture! Ethan looks so innocent with his little hands together in front of him and my Paigey looks beautiful holding her pretty dress out for everyone to see.


Look it's a Christmas tree...



Time to eat of course all they wanted was donuts.



Then it was time to color Christmas pictures.




My children will play with the most boring baby toys if that is all there is available. There is a nursery full of toys but they never let us open it so the kids just run instead.



We can't seem to manage to watch the kids and stand in line so we always end up at the end. I doubt Paige would like Santa regardless but I know it can't help that she is tired by the time it's our turn. Oh well here is SANTA TEARS 2009.




I mean come on they look like they are being tortured!




My daughter is actually grunting and saying "No" in this one.

See you next year old Saint Nick maybe with a smile instead of a scream.

No comments: