WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Yes I finally blogged again...

It has been so long since I have been able to blog! We have had a rough couple of months with our computers and internet at work. I blog from home but I have to upload the pictures from my work computer. Dallas was out of town from late November until mid February with work. Add in the holidays and blogging was about the last thing on my mind. I think I am going to have to copy my picture programs for home so I can blog without limits. :) So welcome back everyone...

We don't get a chance to see our old friends; Melissa, Landon & Addison much anymore. Their house is not convenient and life is steadily getting more busy as the kids get older. A few months ago she made the trip over to our house so the kids could play. We met after school, ordered pizza and played until they were completely worn out. We had a wonderful time and will have to definitely do it again soon. After all Landon and Addison were Ethan and Paige's very first friends. Aw!


Straight in the door and already going crazy together!

The poor pizza delivery man had no clue what was waiting for him behind our door. He rang the door bell and the kids attacked, screaming and jumping up and down. They then moved straight into the kitchen where they all sat and started going nuts beating on the table.


I guess they were all hungry from playing so hard. :)


I unfortunately was too busy playing to take that many pictures. We even got out the bounce house to cap the evening off. Landon has never liked bounce houses but after a short time he too was having a great time jumping.

The random things four toddlers come up with... I just thought it was cute.

Just hanging out having a drink and chatting. :)



Look at Paige! Its been a long day.

No comments: