WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just a few pictures.

I found the few pictures I took on our first family vacation.


Turning the lights off and on was one of the high lights of the room.


Reading books and showing off our art work to Grandpa John and Grandma BB.
I still can't believe these are all the pictures I took of this special trip. :(


These are just pictures from a random day before school when I thought they looked cute.



My sweetie pie really needs some shoes to wear with dresses.


Do what Mom? and he is gone...

One morning I was running late and I needed the kids to stay put for a while so I could get ready to go. I brought the table from Paige's room and sat it in the living room so they could eat and watch TV. I paid the price for weeks with them trying to eat in the living room all the time.

No comments: