WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Kids Valentine's Day Party

The kids' Valentine's Day party was held on Friday, February 12th. Diane let me leave work to attend the party which I appreciated so much. The kids really like me to come and I love seeing them interact at school. When I showed up they were already putting all the Valentine's into the boxes they had decorated. I helped Ethan and Paige put ours in all the boxes.


After they were done, they waited patiently on the carpet for the snacks. I still find it amazing that these women can get that many two year old kids to listen.


I love watching them all do their waiting song with their hands in the air. "Open shut them, open shut them, give a little clap. Open shut them, open shut them, put them in your lap." Then mine always say, "Now eat". All the kids were ready to dig in.


Look Mommy at all our food...


Eating with our friends. Hello Mr. Adam, still Ethan's buddy.


Miss Lila and Miss Janie two of the little stinkers.


Mr. Jackson is a ham.


Sweet Miss Emma is the front attendant's daughter.


He was so happy to eat that cookie.


Silly boy had too much sugar and was running crazy.


They were so thrilled with their Valentine's boxes and they kept calling them their wish boxes.


Someone gave them a sucker, ugh. At least I was going back to work and by the time I came to get them the sugars had mostly worn off. Ha!

No comments: