WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Reese's 4th Bday Tea Party

Reese's 4th birthday party was held at Chelsey's Tea Room. I imagine we will be having a party for Paige there when she gets old enough to request it. It is a girl's dream party! I think the only complaint would be the size of the location. It really needs to be a larger building to hold the gift shop and the party area but the kids don't notice things like that. Reese, Paige, Ethan and all the kids had a fabulous time!

The party kicked off with crazy time in the bounce house...





Scary eyes Ethan :)

After the kids finished jumping the party directors had them line up for instructions. Dallas and I almost died when we saw our two hugging each other. Apparently they hold onto the person in front of them in line at school. Paige was fine with Ethan holding onto her but when Paige eventually moved and they were told to line up again the other little girl Ethan grabbed was not too thrilled.


I mean seriously how much cuter can you get than this.

It was now dress up time. The kids were all led into a room full of dresses to choose from. Once they picked a dress they went into the little pink dressing rooms to change. How adorable!

This was Paige's first official dress up time and she was a little confused at first. Once they were dressed Reese and Paige headed to pick out their crowns. A girl must accessorize after all. Then it was time for makeup and nails.


Paige just starred at everyone getting dolled up. She was taking it all in and I knew this would be the beginnings of a new stage for sure.


She picked a horrible blue necklace to go with her Vegas girl dress. I opted to skip doing her nails but she did get a little makeup for the first time ever. I used to wear makeup everyday but as I get older and busier it seems very rare that I have time or energy to put on makeup so she is probably behind most little girls on that part. I figure she will be wearing the stuff for her entire life once she starts so the longer she can be an innocent little girl the better. Can you tell from the picture that she had no clue what they were going to do to her. Ha! Since then she tells me she is going to put on her makeup all the time and now she notices mine too.


Reese and Paige all dolled up! Ethan and Kingston were the only two boys but they were too young to know the difference. They had ties and more manly looking crowns for them. Dallas was not thrilled about him attending a tea party but I told him to get over it. The kid is two it won't damage him.

It was now time to crown the birthday princess and her prince and princesses.

Paige was so into this party. Aw look at our babies all grown up!!! Ethan loved being crowned like a prince just look at his face. Kingston was not quite as thrilled.


My Prince! It was almost time for magic tea.


The kids enjoyed juice, crackers, cookies and more with the special touch of a magic wand. They still play with those magic wands at home to this day. This weekend in fact they were turning Daddy and I into mashed potatoes. LOL


The birthday Princess and her Mom the Queen!

I was shocked at how attentive Ethan and Paige were during the entire party. They listened to a story while they ate snacks and cake.




Now it was time for the birthday parade. Everyone lined up behind Reese and they walked and waved for all of their adoring fans. I think Ethan got distracted and fell out of line. See him running to catch up.


I love these group pictures!





PRESENT TIME! They had a beautiful lit carriage for the birthday girl to sit in and open her gifts. If she picked your present then you got to sit by her in the carriage to open it. I had wrapped one of Reese's gift in an awesome princess box so it got picked first. Do I know my God daughter or what!



Reese LOVED her new dress up outfit. That hug is just priceless! This will be the only picture of Ethan near the gifts you will see. He spent the rest of the time outside with Daddy. He does NOT handle other people getting presents well at all. Paige sat in my lap the entire time saying, "Oh Wow, Look Mommy, That's Beautiful" and my favorite, "Oh Wow Another Box"! Ha Ha!


I think the party made Paige feel like a big girl. I caught her outside after it was over running with the older girls stepping on bugs and leaves. It was a wonderful party and we all had a great time! Happy 4th Miss Reese!

No comments: