WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank you to our teachers

Last Thursday Dallas was working so late he decided to stay at the company hotel. He called me a little before lunch and let me know. While I was at the grocery store I picked up some paint brushes for the kids. I figured we would do a project after dinner. The kids had been putting their daycare teachers, Krystal and Camille, through the ringer during nap time for weeks. I decided we would make them a 'sorry for all the extra trouble' painting. Ha!

The kids were very excited about making the pictures for their teachers. I wrote "Thank you for all you do" on them, dated and signed the kids names. Then the kids went to town painting in some of Daddy's old under shirts. The next morning Paige gave her to Miss Krystal but Miss Camille was out that morning. Krystal hid Camille's picture and let Ethan give his to her when she got in the room. They loved their paintings and they are on the wall in their room at daycare. Just another reason I love those two ladies! They go out of their way to make those kids feel special!


They loved the brushes. We have only finger painted at home before.




Ethan's looked like a heart when he was done.


That would be Paige's fake 'Cheese' face.

All their art drying

No comments: