WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Kings and Queens

Dallas and I have always prided ourselves on coming up with some pretty interesting games to play with the kids. Sometimes we intentionally make up a game and other times they just happen. One afternoon when Cheyenne and Kingston were over I started the King and Queen game. Our kids love it but Kingston had never seen it before because his parents are not as crazy as us. Ha! He had so much fun!!! He was laughing and smiling from ear to ear and as usual our kids just love having another member of the party.

It started a long time ago with Dallas and a blanket. He would always cover his head up and the kids would have to find him. This evolved into them getting under the blanket with him and eventually I started wrapping the blankets around their necks like a King's robe. I sing a song while I announce them as King Ethan and Queen Paigey. They walk around like they are really something. They love it and so did Kingston. I think the song I sing is actually for the Presidents arrival but who cares. :)

Presenting Queen Paige and Kings Ethan and Kingston!





The blankets kept falling off since we were using light weight ones. The kids would line up in front of me to fix them and then they were off again.

Paige had to move up on the 'stage'. (Sorry the color is way off in that one.)

Her fellow royalty of course followed.


Paige taking the walk down the stage as I sing. Kingston was ready for his turn.

We decided on this particular day to take the kids outside before bath and let them draw with chalk. I had some cool chalk 'brushes' I had bought them so we headed outside for a little while.


Chalk is always fun and messy


They liked the chalk brushes until the chalk started breaking.


Wouldn't you know the chalk in the brushes was a different size than the other chalk we own.



Some how Cheyenne always ends up participating in the kids activities.

She wanted to get the kids to sit in a picture with their names. Yea right!


This is what she got... our kids colored on the names and Kingston just starred at her confused.

I found a punch ball I had bought in the bag with the chalk brushes. Paige was completly involved in drawing so I let Ethan play with it.

He loved that punch ball but kept letting it go.


This would be Cheyenne's reaction when she was picking it up out of the grass and it popped. It scared her to death and I laughed so hard.

Good times!!

No comments: