WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm A Pie!

The kids new favorite thing to do is climb up on the top of the car bed we have in the playroom. They started with a version of 'whack a mole'. One would climb on top and wait while the other would pop their heads through the top. The one on top would whack the other one on the head and they would both laugh. Crazy kids!


Then it progressed to them both climbing on top and sitting with their feet dangling through the opening. They would pronounce, "I'm a pie" over and over again. For those of you who do not have a two year old at home that would translate into "I'm up high".


Most recently Ethan has started to swing from his arms through the top of the car. He literally looks like he is on even bars at the gym swinging back and forth by his arms.

Just missed him swinging. Oh and jumping on top of each other of course.


At first I tried desperately to stop this behavior of climbing on the top of the bed but again I have given up. I decided if I must pick my battles this was not one of them. I figured they would learn eventually if they fell enough times. So far my strategy has failed miserably! They love climbing on this thing and they love being 'A Pie' (Up High).

No comments: