WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Monday, March 9, 2009

We LOVE Playing w Mommy!

I love playing made up games with the kids and most of them end up with the kids getting tickled. This weekend Dallas happened to be home while I was playing with them and snapped a couple of pictures. It is nice for me to see their reactions and smiles while playing with them. I am normally the only one who thinks to take a picture and then I am not in it.

This game consist of the kids putting both of their hands up like they were going to clap. I then put my hand in the middle of theirs and go back and forth really fast. I immediately go into a tickle under the chin and they die with laughter! Most of the time I can't get very many hand claps in before they lean into the tickle. Good times indeed. Thanks honey for capturing the moment!


It's easier to do with only one kids at a time in your lap.


My sweet baby girl!


Here comes the tickle...


Goodness he is a cutie!

No comments: