WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Krissa's shower


Last Saturday, March 7th was my cousin Krissa's baby shower in Mineral Wells. I carpooled with my sister-in-law, Wendy and had such a good time. It was wonderful to have time alone with Wendy to visit on the way there and back. The opportonity never arises to spend time with either my brother or Wendy. Neither one of them will have a free moment anytime soon with their new addition on the way.

Back to the shower. As I have mentioned before Krissa is the last of the immediate family that is about to have twins. She is expecting twin girls in late April probably around Ethan and Paige's birthday. We arrived right on time and joined in visiting with everyone. It is always fun to get together with my family and talk twins. The only kid that was actually present was Nikki, Krissa's sister, youngest son, Jake. He was such a cutie and loved having all the attention to himself. I couldn't get enough of him and that sweet smile! Krissa's son, Weston, showed up with Daddy near the end of the shower but he wasn't really in the mood to socialize.

He did want his "big brother" gift though. :)

It's always interesting to hear outsiders reactions when they hear our family "multiplcation" stories. They always have a hard time believing we all have twins and all in the same age range! I am so excited for Krissa and Kris to finally experience what we have all been talking about although they might not be as ready yet. Ha! (I wasn't ever ready either when they were on the way!) The only thing that is going to be different for Krissa is having her twins AFTER her singleton. Nikki, Wendy and I all had twins first and we don't have anymore. I think it would definetly be harder to care for infant twins with a toddler than vise versa. I reassured her that regardless they will make it work and before long she won't remember what life was like without them! Congrats Krissa and Kris!












Krissa, Granny & Wendy


Granny and all the twin moms/cousins!

*Great Shower Aunt Sharon and Nikki! Loved all the pink and brown, too cute!

No comments: