WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Baby Girl!

My older brother and his wife welcomed their newest addition yesterday morning. Lily Grace Thornell was born at 8:49am weighing in at 7lbs 14oz and 20 inches long. She was delivered via c-section and both Mom and baby girl are doing well. I haven't heard many details yet but I am scheduled to be off work tomorrow and go meet her. Yea!

Sweet thing!!!

I think she looks just like John Mark and my mom with Wendy's nose. She is just adorable from the few pictures I have seen. I can't wait to meet her tomorrow. Congratulations John Mark and Wendy! We love you guys!


Sweet baby and mommy.


Grammy with Lily as big sister and big brother watch.


They aren't quite sure what they think about her yet?

No comments: