WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Catch up continued... Halloween party

The entire time we were busy with Ethan at the hospital Paige was at home throwing up every other day. We would think she was fine and then she would throw up again. This went on for a week and then she went several days without throwing up so we thought we were in the clear.

I also fell in a hole the week before Ethan went in the hospital and sprang it pretty bad. Amazing how you heal faster when you don't have time to be hurt. LOL

I was nearing Sat, the 25th of October and I had gotten myself into a very exhausting weekend. I had postponed the garage sale so many times that I never noticed it fell on such a busy weekend. The sale was Sat morning and that evening was the AMOM's group Halloween party. I had already dropped off a box of crafts individually split in bags for kids of all ages. I also agreed to bring a cake for the cake walk and a goodie for everyone to eat. As soon as we finished the garage sale, we started baking cakes and such. About that time Paige throws up everywhere. Shit! Is she sick or did she eat too much? We waited a while and gave her a couple bites of bread. They soon came up and we knew I could not take her to the party and infect everyone else. Cheyenne went with Ethan and I to the party. Dallas stayed at home with Paige.

We did not have Ethan in his costume at first because it was too hot.

Everyone else was in their costumes so we dressed him in the car.
He loved his pitch fork!

It felt really weird being at a party with only one kid especially a twin party. We left in an hour simply because I was so exhausted. Not to mention we had tickets to the Cowboys game the next day.( Told you I had completely overbooked my weekend.) By the time we got back Paige had thrown up all over her bed and she was sleeping on the chair while D finished cleaning it all up! Poor baby! Ethan had a really good time at the party and I should have let him stay longer but he won't remember so forget it, right! Thanks Cheyenne for going with us.


He liked being behind the bean bag toss until we showed him what to do.

He was good at this game! Ethan's first hay ride and allergies followed.
Eating dinner on the hot tub cover and he dumped it everywhere. We just don't do well with plates!

No comments: