WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Thanksgiving at daycare

I really love that my job allows me to attend the kid's little class activities. The daycare invited all the parents to come have Thanksgiving lunch with the their kids. It wasn't a party like for Halloween it was just lunch. I was the only parent that showed up in our class and my kids were thrilled I was there. I sat on my knees between Ethan and Paige and enjoyed a turkey dinner with them.

They had made turkey place mats earlier in the week, too cute.


Do you see Paige with her arm out? All she wanted was more milk. She was not thrilled with the plate of unfamiliar foods. I think she only ate the mashed potatoes and fruit. It is so frustrating that she is such a picky eater. Ethan on the other hand, ate two plates of food.


Of course the picture I had one of the teachers take of Ethan, Paige and I did not take. I guess she did not hold it down long enough. I was so disappointed when I noticed later.


My son ate Thanksgiving lunch with no pants! HA! He had messed them up right before lunch and did not have any extra clothes. Maybe we should all do that and just skip the pants next Thanksgiving!


Ms. Debbie was filling in for Ms. Amanda that day and she wanted a picture of the group. None of the kids were thrilled since it was nap time. Paige was not happy at all! She had figured out I was about to leave without her.

I ran home to get Ethan some pants, took them back to the daycare and then it was time for me to get back to work. I really enjoyed lunch with my babies!

No comments: