WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Thanksgiving w my fam

Our last Thanksgiving celebration was with my family at my brother's house. Paige was not feeling well at all and had fever. I was really upset that we might miss spending time with my family so Dallas offered to keep her at home. She was getting over an ear infection at the time but she was extremely too miserable for that to be the only problem. Turns out she had another ear infection in the other side and a fever virus. I did not want to cancel the entire gathering but I knew Paige could not be around all the other kids.

My younger brother, Brandon, drove in from Austin and we rode together since I had room in the car. Once Ethan woke up from his nap we headed out. I felt bad leaving Daddy and Paige at home but I knew he was very capable of taking care of her.


Of course the kids wanted to go outside immediately.


Push faster Uncle John Mark


Wendy taught her kids to swing on their tummies so she did not have to push them all day long. Genius if you ask me! My poor son could not figure out how to do this for the life of him. He did not understand the running and pushing off but Jake and Abby sure have it down.


He quickly remembered where to go to dig in the dirt in their backyard only Uncle John Mark had gated off the really messy part.

Carving our first fried turkey!
Lily wondered why Ethan was messing with HER toy but she did not protest.


Grammie playing with Lily. I told the kids to stand together and smile for a picture and they actually did it. Too bad it is only three of them but I will still take it.




I love this one of Ethan and Abby reading together.


Doesn't Abby look tired. I hope our kids remember Pap Paw when they are older. He is such an amazing man.

We missed Dallas and Paige but we had a great time visiting! Thanks for having us all over John Mark and Wendy!

No comments: