WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kids new bathroom

I have been trying to decide what to decorate the kid's bathroom for a long time. I really wanted something they could identify with and be excited about. I finally settled on Mickey Mouse. I still have a few things to put up on the wall but you can get the gist of the bathroom. They absolutely love it and I find it very bright and festive.


I think the fluffy, bright rugs make the room.


They even have their own Goofy and Donald cups for brushing their teeth.

I took pictures of them taking their first Mickey Mouse bath but after seeing that story on the couple that lost their kids for innocent bath pictures I decided against it. I will add more pictures of the bathroom when I finish putting everything up.

No comments: