WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sit Down

Ethan has finally conquered the recliner as of this past weekend. I don't have a problem with him being in the chair except that he stands up and pushes on the back. I am afraid he is going to tip it over and really hurt himself. I already learned with the couch that there is nothing you can do aside from taking the couch out of the room to keep the kids off of it. The same applies with the recliner, kitchen chairs, fireplace, and the list goes on. I was trying my best to get Ethan to sit down when he was in the chair but this attempt failed miserably just as it did with the couch months ago. He of course thought it was a game. He would stand up and I would tell him to sit down. He would say, "sit down" and plop down. Not 2 seconds later up he would go again. He did this so long that I had plenty of time to get the camera. I know I don't sound firm in the video but at this point it was just funny! Enjoy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too precious.