WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Birthday Surprise!

So I am officially two years from 30! This past Sunday was my birthday and I have to say it was one of the best. Dallas did an amazing job being secretive and pulled off a surprise party for me. My mom came over to babysit the kids on Saturday evening and we headed out. He took me out for appetizers and drinks then we went shopping. I got a new outfit, perfume, ear rings, and a purse which I love! The bigger the better with my purse these days!

After shopping I had to run in CVS for a few essentials and Dallas made me change clothes at CVS. Do What? He said April, Cheyenne, and I were going somewhere and we were already late. He said I would not have time to change when we arrived at Cheyenne's house. He was supposedly helping Ryan babysit their kids and meeting up with us later. Okay whatever I just went with the flow.

When we pulled up at Cheyenne's the only cars out front were theirs so I thought nothing of it. We walked up to the door and a balloon popped inside and I hear Cheyenne and April laughing hysterically. This also didn't throw me off because I knew they were in there and I thought they had just bought me some balloons.

He is such a wonderful loving husband!

I have some wonderful girl friends!

I walked in and "Surprise" it was a party!!! I was shocked, excited, and thrilled! Dallas had ordered my favorite cake, strawberry cake with cream cheese icing from the best bakery in town. YUM! April had made queso, and appetizers were everywhere. They had decorated, all the kids were at babysitters for the night, and they had a margarita waiting for me. Wonderful! It wasn't a huge party but it was just the right size with most of my closest friends. I had a great night hanging out with everyone.

A drinking wheel that Mike kept insisting I spin!
The following morning Mom took care of the kids & I slept in until 10:00 am-
Happy Birthday To Me!

1 comment:

R.A.M. head on! said...

this is all so wonderful...it brought tears to my eyes just thinking of a wonderful fun night...oh the days...will it ever happen again!?!