WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Celebration Sunday

Sunday was a day of celebration... my birthday, grandparents day, and the first Dallas Cowboys game of the season! We started the day by sleeping in thanks to my mom. We spent the rest of the morning playing with the kids and laying around being lazy. What a perfect way to spend a Sunday morning!

Mom headed out to work at the school around noon and Linda and Michael came over about an hour later. I needed to run to Cheyenne's house and get my phone charger that we had left the night before. Dallas and I were down to one phone during the last week because he lost his and mine fell apart. We were left with him using his work phone as little as possible and me using an old phone of his we still had. I wondered why he had quit using it but I found out very quickly when it shut off in the middle of a phone call. It shuts off for no apparent reason whenever it feels the need and it is rather annoying to say the least!

I didn't want to miss Linda and Michael arriving because I had their Grandparents Day presents laid out on the kitchen counter and I wanted to see their reaction. Wendy my sister-in-law had a great idea to get all the twins together for a picture for Grandparents Day. About a month ago we met at Portrait Innovations in Plano for the photo shoot. We were of course late that morning and I even got a speeding ticket. Damn it! Even the cute kids in the backseat weren't enough to get me out of going 78 in a 60 on I-20. The cop even lowered the speed to 74 on the ticket so I wouldn't have to pay more so I guess the kids helped a little. It is absolutely ridiculous that a 6 lane interstate has a posted speed of 60 mph but that is another blog completely!

John Mark and Wendy had arrived ahead of time and by the time we arrived it was almost our turn which worked out well for us. Paige cried and ran the first few attempts at our group photo. I started to panic. What if we had drove all this way and we couldn't get one picture because Paige wasn't in the mood. Thankfully she got over it and we got some very cute pictures. Little Ethan was just an angel the entire time. He sat in his same spot smiling and making faces for the camera. Paige and Abby were everywhere and Jake was cute as he could be with his tongue stuck out. This was the first attempt at group pictures since the kids have all become so active and it was so worth it. Thanks for coordinating everything Aunt Wendy. You are awesome!
They were not sure at first...
Paige wanted to go swimming.

Notice closely the stuffed puppy flying through the air trying to keep Miss Abby from running out of the picture. Ha!
Notice in the next shot the puppy worked and Abby has stopped dead in her tracks to look at it. Now Ethan has turned around to see what just hit him in the butt.


Lets just say we took our puppy to the beach with us.


Look at my little man smile, Aw! Go Abby, Go! Isn't she cute!


We had a relaxing evening. Linda and Michael visited for a few hours and brought me a wonderful rolling collapsible cart for my birthday. You have no idea how much I will use that thing simply to get the kids stuff from one place to another. I plan on leaving it folded in the back of my car. Thank you so much! I also got a few gift card for dinner and shopping from other friends and family. Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate everything!



FOUR OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABIES ALIVE!!!


PS*The Cowboys won their season opener!

No comments: