WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We love to dress up

The kids are at the age of pretend play. They love to dress up and pretend they are in some of the craziest situations. I absolutely love this stage!!! I try my hardest to make time when the kids want me to join in one of their make believe journeys. I have to remind myself that those dishes will be there later and my kid's childhood won't be.

Aunt Wendy bought the kids their first official dress up outfits for their birthday. Paige's costume is a Rock Star, and Ethan's costume is a train conductor. They wear them all the time!!! Ethan has really become attached to his "Train Station" as he calls it. We sit on imaginary trains all the time. Paige says she is going to be a "Supa Star" which will be interesting since Daddy is set on her being a nun in England. Ha!


Aw look at my big kids!


Aunt Wendy you rock!


He blows that dang whistle all the time. Do you see my future 13 year old girl's attitude in this pic of Paige?

ALL ABOARD!! I still can't believe she will wear that wig.


This was the line up location to board the train. Oh my, look at Paigey's sweet face.


Ethan loves this outfit so much!


Dallas and I both had a major moment of panic with these last pictures. We both saw our little girl, flash forward to 16 years old. I think the earrings are what pushed it over the top. She is so beautiful, but I want her to stay this age for a while longer.

Thanks again to all the people that gave them dress up accessories. Miss Paige does not fit in a lot of the little girl outfits, but she can wear this one and a few of the tutus. Some one let me know if you happen to run across dress shoes that are larger. She got a combo of her Mom and Dad's huge feet. Ha!

No comments: