WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

OH I LOVE MY BOYS!

Ethan saw Dallas in our bathroom shaving his face one day. Ethan started asking questions immediately. "What are you doing Daddy? What is that? Why you doing that Daddy? What are you DOING?"

Dallas explained to him all about shaving when you are a big boy. Since that day Ethan has wanted to shave. Every time the child walks remotely near our bathroom it reminds him. "I need to shave like Daddy!" So on our big kid day, I painted Paige's finger nails for the first time, and Ethan shaved with his Daddy.


He was so excited waiting to get started. Step one get your face wet.


Now the shaving cream. Daddy showed him how to do it.


He could do it all by himself after that.


Then it was time to shave!!! Daddy showed him and he was ready.


This is one of my favorites! They both just happened to rinse off their razors at the same time. PRICELESS!!!


I took so many pictures of this special father & son moment.


Almost done now rinse...


Ethan ran around screaming "Mommy I shaved with Daddy" for hours after wards.

Daddy scored big points in his son and wife's eyes this day. I love my boys so much!!!

No comments: