WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A much needed break!

Going to keep my post short and sweet so I can catch up. This one was already written yea.

Dallas has been working so much that I have been with the kids alone. I am not complaining because I love spending time with my kids. However since Paige's allergies have been acting up for the past month, I have been up with her coughing from drainage. The audit at work has been dragging on for weeks and Halloween wore me out.

Dallas' brother got a pair of tickets for the Cowboy's game the Sunday after Halloween. I could not tell Dallas that he should not go since he lives and breathes Cowboys. I called Nana and Grand Daddy and ask them if they would mind coming over on Sunday and watch the kids for a few hours so I could rest. They did one better and ask to keep them all day Sunday! I could have kissed them!


Big man looks so cute in Grand Daddy's hat




The kids were only allowed to go outside in the wagon because of Paige's allergies which later was discovered was an ear infection. Shocker huh.


Oh how we love leaves.


Poor Paigey was just not all there.


Cutie pie :)

Playing in the curtains and Toby's cage. They love that cage.


They also love to make a big mess of their room.


We are so lucky to have such wonderful grand parents!!!

No comments: