WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

AMOM Halloween Party

The following Saturday, October 24th, was the AMOM's Halloween party. It was held at Heather's house out in Rendon which is not far from Mansfield. The kids are supposed to wear their Halloween costumes but I was not about to put out all that effort by myself. I was also worried about them getting dirty before Halloween so we wore Halloween themed shirts. The weather man was completely wrong and it was really hot. Ethan changed out of his pumpkin sweat shirt almost immediately. Oh well, we still had fun.

Ethan swung first...

All was good until it was Paige's turn. Mad fit!

While Ethan went on the hay ride with Lara, I stayed back with Paige. She had been up early that morning and was not in the mood when the hayride left. It actually ended up working out pretty well. While they were gone Paige and I ate lunch. When they returned I fed Ethan and Paige went to play.

Ethan was not happy she had a cookie and he could not have one until he ate his food. I promised him she had eaten already but he did not believe me.


He was happy once he got his cookie and Paige had a blast playing with everything alone.


She actually posed for me and then away she went.


Playing with the ghost ring toss.


The trampoline was definitely a favorite.


They had such a great time jumping!

We attempted a group picture next and it was a disaster. This was the only one I got with my kids in it. Paige accidentally knocked that little black kitty into the wooden post and she started screaming. I felt bad but she did not do it on purpose. Paige left after that and Ethan followed right behind her.

Group pics with AMOM's kids are always difficult.


Heather's dad even brought a horse up from the pasture for the kids to pet.

Ethan tried to feed it a cookie and Paige tried to put the hola hoop on it. The kids had a really good time playing and were worn out. We headed home around 1pm and I lost Paige on the way home. I screamed, sang, did everything I could think of but she fell asleep anyway. Her 10 minute cat nap cost me nap time. Dang it, I hate that! It was a good time nevertheless.

No comments: