WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A toddler concept, really!

I was laying on the couch and Dallas was in the chair watching TV. The kids were standing in front of me taking a drink out of their sippy cups. We were all just hanging out in the living room. I turned towards the TV when I hear Paige start whining. I turn back around and Ethan has both cups. I tell him to give sister her cup back and say he is sorry. I explained you do not take things from other people, it is not nice. He looked a little confused but was not upset. I turned back around and again she starts whining. He has her cup again. I was really wondering what his problem was because he usually only gets her cup when he can not find his own. He had his cup in his hand so why was he getting hers except just to be mean. I told him again to give her cup back and not take it again.

I continued to try and watch the show but out of the corner of my eye I watched the kids. Then I see Paige hand Ethan her cup, immediately look at me and start whining. I could not believe it!!! She was actually framing her brother! Where in the world did she get that concept? If I give him my cup and yell he will get in trouble. Although this is a genius sibling rivalry tactic I did not know my two year old could grasp such a concept. She had messed up now because I saw her. I took that cup and put it up on the counter. I explained you do not pretend like your brother took something to get him in trouble. If you give him your cup then you do not get upset.

She was upset she had gotten caught but mostly because I took her cup. You better learn early little girl we don't play those games. Can you imagine by the time they are teenagers I won't be able to trust either one of them. Oh Lord help me. It has already begun...

No comments: