WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kurt & Zoe turn 3

Twins are such a large part of our lives. Not only do my brother and I have twins but both our 1st cousins do as well! I met some through my twins club and Zoe and Kurt were meant to be our friends. We met them at our daycare at least 6 months ago. They are a few months older than Ethan and Paige so they were in our same class. Paige, Ethan and I immediately loved Zoe, Kurt and their mom, Amy. We seemed to always arrive and leave the daycare at the same time. Amy and I would watch out for each others children. We became friends. Now the kids enjoy going to each others houses and destroying everything together while Amy and I visit. They ended up leaving our daycare a few months ago to attend one closer to Amy's school where she teaches. Thankfully we have remained friends and still make an effort to get together.

One day outside of daycare while Amy and I were talking I mentioned that I was a member of AMOMs. She gave me this funny look and said, "Is it any fun?" I suddenly flashed back to almost three years earlier when I met this lady with boy/girl twins that were almost the same age as mine in Babies R Us. I had only been a member for a short time and I mentioned it to her. She had said the exact same thing with the exact same expression. I just about died! I started laughing and told her what I just realized. We laughed so hard! She remembered it just like I did, we were in the baby food aisle. Now I give her a hard time about it. We could have been friends for the past years if you would have not had an attitude then and now. Ha! I guess fate was going to make sure we met again. :)


Zoe and Kurt turned 3 in late February. We were so excited to go to their party. Of course Paige got sick that Saturday with a tummy bug. She had fever and had to stay at home with Daddy. I hate when that happens but there isn't much you can do about it. Since Dallas doesn't know Amy well, he kept Paige at home while I took Ethan. We had a great time but missed Paigey and Daddy.

Ethan and Kurt in the bounce house. Zoe was being silly running from Mom and throwing the ball.


The boys love setting up the bowling pins and knocking them over riding in those cars. Boy and their trains. :)




I really want to get some of these big soft blocks at home. They love building them and knocking them down.


Ethan will stack and sort anything. How many twins can you fit in a Little Tykes truck?


Miss Zoe on the top of the mountain.


They were having a good time together.


Then it was time for pizza and cake.


The party was themed with the kids first letter of their names. It was a very cute theme with K and Z bag tags for favors.


Ethan sat patiently waiting for his cake and enjoyed the crap out of it!


Kurt and Amy checking out the gifts. Ethan wanted one more ride even though he was obviously very tired. We had a blast!

No comments: