WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Go Daddy!

Last night I made plans to go visit my friend Claudia at her new apartment. Dallas met me at work and traded vehicles to go get the kids. I took his car and headed home to change clothes and such before heading out to Claudia's. I left some notes for him and just couldn't help myself. I ran around laying out their pjs and everything else they needed for the night. He is their Dad! I mean come on Mrs. Control Freak but in reality I just want everything to go smoothly for everyone.

I am proud to report Dad did very well as usual. They were a little irritated with his rusty after bath routine. However they were asleep all the same when I arrived back home. The house was clean, the trays were washed, the toys were picked up, and most all of their food was ready for the next day. Woo Hoo! Go Dallas! The bathroom was a bit of a mess with the tub water still full but he quickly cleaned it up. I can say he looked absolutely exhausted but who could tell if that had anything to do with the kids or if it was just another long day at work. Honestly it was probably both but he did it all anyway!

Thank you D for my evening away from home! It is so nice to have uninterrupted girl time every once in a while. I love you!

On another note...
Grammy is coming over to hang out with the kiddos tonight so I can go shopping with Melissa for our July 4th decor. All the kids are going to be in the Arlington city 4th of July parade with AMOMs. We have to quit wasting time and get our wagons decorated!

No comments: