WARNING...WARNING...WARNING...

THIS BLOGGER IS KNOWN TO FALL BEHIND IN HER BLOGS. SOMETIMES GOING OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AN UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH HER INCONSISTENCY!!! SHE WILL TRY TO KEEP HER ACT TOGETHER. HA, HA!

Friday, August 29, 2008

No it wasn't allergies

As much as I tried to ignore the fact that I was getting sick I in fact was sick. I woke up Monday morning and my chest was burning. I was coughing more and felt awful. I went to work for a couple hours before I went to a doc in the box for medication. I was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and bronchial something. They gave me a breathing treatment, antibiotic, cough medicine, and an inhaler. Wow, I really was sick this time. I went home to rest and slept for two days. The cough medicine had a "may cause drowsiness" warning which should have said, "will knock you on your butt!"

Dallas was an angel just as he always is when I am feeling under the weather. He picked up the kids that evening and took care of them. He tried his hardest to do as much as possible to help me out. He is so sweet and thoughtful. I appreciate him so much!

Today is Friday and I am feeling much better. I finally have gotten some of my strength back and I am on my last day of antibiotic. Summer colds that progress are definitely not fun but I would rather it be me than the twins any day! They still both have a runny nose but that is something we can live with.

No comments: